PEDAGOGŲ KVALIFIKACIJOS TOBULINIMO IR PERKVALIFIKAVIMO SISTEMOS PLĖTRA (III ETAPAS)
Development of In-service Teachers‘ Training and Retraining System (Phase III)
Project number: VP1–2.2-ŠMM-02-V-01–010
Project duration: 2012.12.28 - 2015.06.28
Short description of the project
The project aims to create conditions for permanent in-service teachers’ qualification improvement by testing new forms of long-term internships.
During long-term internships (from 1 month up to 12 months), in-service teachers will have an opportunity to detach themselves from their direct work and improve professional skills, get new experience and learn to adapt in other working environment. Within a framework of this project it is expected to test these forms of internships: studies at university; development of education tools and textbooks; management of education projects or participation within project activities; internships in Lithuanian education, science, culture institutions, business company; internships in education, science, culture institutions or business companies abroad.
- To create conditions for permanent in-service teachers’ qualification improvement by testing new forms of long-term internships.
- To evaluate an experience of long-term internships and envision opportunities for their further execution.
- To test different forms of long-term internships;
- To organize consultations on long-term internships;
- To get familiar with foreign experience when organizing long-term internships;
- To develop a measure for long-term internships’ implementation.
- 170 individuals will get familiar with the process of long-term internships’ organization and with long-term internships’ results.
- 70 in-service teachers will participate in long-term internships.
- 100 interns from cooperating schools will participate in 3 months internships.
- A toolkit for long-term internships will be developed.
- 45 mentors from hosting institutions will be consulted.
- 70 interns will be consulted.
- 26 individuals will get familiar with the process of long-term internships’ organization abroad and will improve their qualification.
- An evaluative study on long-term internships will be carried.
- A feasibility study on long-term internships’ funding and organization will be carried.
- A descriptive project for long-term internships’ organization and execution will be developed.
Target groups: in-service teachers, administrative staff from life-long learning system.
Contact person: Vilma Venta Jankuniene, project manager
Contacts (phone, email): +370 682 28060, email@example.com
Informacija atnaujinta 2015-02-06 14:45:08